cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 2700 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
Therefore we are looking for our Headquarters in Fischamend for an
Manager Business Process Optimization - Logistics (m/f)
Your main tasks:
- Leadership of the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) for the field of Logistics
- Optimization and harmonziation of our supportive applications
- Development of best practices and monitoring adequate usage of those applications through the presence at operational level to increase productivity and efficiency
- Definition of business requirements together with the Corporate Product Manager for Logistics
- Connection of our customers and partners with EDIs to our applications in cooperation with IT department
- Replacement of manual work by digitalization and automatization
- Hand over new or request refresh trainings through quarterly roll outs through our TQM Team and Product Management structure
- Responsibility for the update and improvement of the quality assessment manual
- University degree (Bachlor, Master) in Logistics, Engineering or Process Management
- 10 years business experience in the field of logistics, supply chain management or industrial engineering
- Special knowledge of Warehousing and Logistics Management as well of the specific processes
- Comprehensive Warehouse Management Systems knowledge is essential
- Experience in process and quality management
- Know how in Lean Management, 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen
- Structured and organized personality with analystical skills
- Process- and solution-orientated and pro-active work style
- Outstanding verbal, written and communication skills
- Excellent english language skills
- Willingness to travel
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability
- Interesting and challenging position with international development and career possibilities
- An excellent and team-orientated working athmosphere with flexible working hours
- A competitive performance orientated annual salary package starting from EUR 60,000 depending on qualifications and previous experience
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Ms. Claudia Strassil via our online job portal.