UNIQA Team Digital based in Vienna is searching for passionate game changers to enhance the company's digital ambition. Join our recently established team within UNIQA Insurance Group AG of experts as a:
Digital Product Owner (m/f)
In this position you are at the intersection of business, user experience and emerging technology.
You are a thought leader and proponent of digital best practices, staying ahead of trends and educating colleagues and leadership. You distill ideas and requirements into actionable user stories and oversee the design and development of these stories into innovative and engaging new solutions.
Your main focus will be to engage with UNIQAs subsidiaries in CEE (UNIQA International) to exchange best practice, present group wide solutions, develop joint functionalities and to establish and manage group wide user communities as well as participating in proof of concept and pilot projects.
Your main responsibilities
- Assessing product opportunities through market research, user research, and behavioral data analysis
- Defining innovative digital solutions (across desktop & mobile platforms as well as other digital frontends) that serve the customer needs while aligning with the company's strategic goals.
- Capturing digital requirements through collaboration with business partners and prioritizing the resulting user stories in a product backlog
- Designing digital experiences in collaboration with our CX team
- Managing the deployment of new digital solutions ensuring quality and timely delivery together with our agile development teams
- Communicating effectively to keep internal teams aligned and external stakeholders informed of progress, roadblocks and pivots.
- Constantly monitoring the performance of your products through dedicated KPIs and optimizing them accordingly.
- Driving education and adoption of digital best practices across the company
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in product management or similar areas
- Proven ability in leading complex digital projects
- Financial industries experience and/or knowledge of CEE markets is a plus
- Experience and training in agile methods and teams (preferably SCRUM)
- Strong interest in emerging technology and transformational solutions
- Eagerness to work with various teams/stakeholders inside and outside the company
- Proficiency at writing user stories/requirements with a strong attention to detail
- Planning, organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills across both technical and non-technical staff
- Capacity to quickly understand and map out business and technical processes
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and German
Your core competencies
- Managing Vision & Purpose
- Customer focus
- Peer relationship
- Drive for results
- Motivated, self-driven team
- Challenging topics in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the heart of the city
- Family-friendly company with fringe benefits
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 32.284,- gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please note our data protection notice.
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
Mag. Ljiljana Nikolic
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
Tel: (+43 1) 211 75 - 2155