UNIQA Team Digital based in Vienna is searching for passionate game changers to enhance the company's digital ambition. Join our recently established team of experts as a:
Digital Product Owner for CRM (m/f)
In this position you are at the intersection of business, user experience and emerging technology.
You will be responsible for supporting the Business to develop a new CRM solution based on PEGA software and distill the Business ideas and Business requirements into actionable user stories and oversee the design and development of these stories into innovative and engaging new solutions.
As the CRM product owner you are the SPOC for multiple stakeholders from business and IT making sure user needs, business needs and technical constraints are met in the best possible way.
Working in a multi-disciplinary and dynamic team you define new omni-channel solutions together with stakeholders from marketing, sales, customer service and process management. With the customer in mind you improve marketing & sales processes, increase sales automation and create a unique customer experience. Besides stakeholder and requirements management you will also be responsible for the agile development of the frontend
Your main responsibilities
- Cooperating with Business to assess the implementation opportunities for CRM with the PEGA platform and developing the roadmap for the new CRM solution
- Defining an innovative digital solution for frontends that serves the Business needs while aligning with the company's strategic goals.
- Capturing the CRM requirements through collaboration with business partners/stakeholders and prioritizing the resulting user stories in a product backlog
- Develop a new approach for individual customer order processes embedded in customer journeys
- Set up of a holistic CRM landscape including customer analytics, communication, reporting and KPI dashboards
- Designing the usability and customer experiences in collaboration with our CX team
- Managing the deployment of the new CRM solution ensuring quality and timely delivery together with our agile development teams
- Communicating effectively to keep internal teams aligned and Business as well as external stakeholders informed of progress, roadblocks and pivots.
- Constantly monitoring the performance of your product through dedicated KPIs and optimizing them accordingly.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in product management or similar areas
- Proven experience in implementing and developing CRM solutions
- Proven ability in leading and managing complex (digital) projects
- Experience and training in agile methods and teams (preferably SCRUM)
- Strong interest in emerging technology and transformational solutions
- Eagerness to work with various teams/stakeholders inside and outside the company
- Experience in relationship building with business stakeholders, team members, colleagues, and peers across multiple sites
- Proficiency at writing user stories/requirements with a strong attention to detail
- Planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills across both technical and non-technical staff
- Capacity to quickly understand and map out business and technical processes
- Experience with PEGA and JIRA highly desirable
- Financial industries experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
Your core competencies
- Managing Vision & Purpose
- Customer focus
- Peer relationship & team player
- Drive for results
- Problem solving skills, finding simple solutions to complex situations
- Motivated, self-driven team
- Challenging topics in a dynamic work environment
- Defining and developing new solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the heart of the city
- Family-friendly company with fringe benefits
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 32.284,- gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
UNIQA Insurance Group AG
Mag. Ljiljana Nikolic
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
Tel: (+43 1) 211 75 - 2155