Business Development Manager France (m/f)
for online winter & mountain sports startup in Vienna, full-time
CheckYeti is the leading marketplace (web & app) to search, compare and book outdoor and winter sports activities. After significant growth over the last 12 months CheckYeti today features over 3,000 activities in more than 350 mountain resorts across the Alps.
We are looking for a likeable, high-energy Business Development Manager for France with a passion for mountain/winter sports to join the team and help us to quickly grow the business further.
- Develop a result-driven strategy to roll out CheckYeti in France closely aligned with the Head of Business Development and the Co-Founders
- Increase the number of French destinations and activities offered on CheckYeti thereby ensuring a high level of quality and marketing relevance on our platform
- Be responsible for the acquisition of winter and mountain sports providers in France
- Quickly establish a relevant network in the winter/mountain sports and travel/tourism industry and maintain strong relationships with key providers
- Align closely with Customer Happiness and Marketing Teams on all topics relating to French providers and the French market
- First class degree from a leading university/business school
- Likeable personality, entrepreneurial spirit and the persistence to succeed in an unstructured environment
- Passion for winter/mountain sports and/or the travel/tourism industry
- High level of personal commitment and flexibility, willingness to travel
- Proactive "can do" mentality and a goal-oriented work style
- Hands-on team player, active communicator and open for feedback
- Native French and excellent English skills (German or Italian is a plus)
What we offer
- An exciting role in our core team with great freedom to initiate own ideas
- Daily interaction with Head of Business Development (ex-Rocket Internet, HEC alumnus and Co-Founders (ex-consultants, INSEAD/WU alumni)
- The chance to shape CheckYeti early by taking on a lead role for France
- Regular team events ("Outdoor Friday" - sledging, skiing, mountain biking...)
- Based in Vienna, the best city on this planet to live in ;)
- Budget for knowledge building and event participation
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonus
For further information visit www.checkyeti.com.
Please send your CV incl. a strong letter of motivation to email@example.com.