"ICH GLAUBE DARAN, DASS MAN MIT FLEISS EINE STEILE KARRIERE ANSTREBEN KANN."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Model Landscape Expert (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department "Model Landscape" is responsible for the model governance activities within the Credit Risk Models area, including project management for key initiatives in the area. It deals with regulatory topics, such as regulatory findings and coordination of implementation of new regulations within Credit Risk Models area. Furthermore the department is responsible for the model lifecycle management (e.g. conceptualizing and maintaining of model inventory, internal regulations, Holding Model Committee, reporting).
- act as a project lead of selective initiatives in the Credit Risk Models area incl. IRB Rollout
- establish and present the annual activity plan of the Credit Risk Models area
- ensure control mechanisms to ensure execution along the model life-cycle process stages
- define standards of Erste Global Model Inventory incl. implementation principles
- regularly communicate with model developers, validators and users within the typical model life-cycle span (group-wide)
- establish and present IRB Models related reports to the Senior Management (e.g. Holding Model Committee)
- closely collaborate with the subsidiaries of Erste Group Bank AG
- have at least 7 years' experience in banking or financial consultancy, preferably in risk management or risk controlling areas
- hold a master degree in business administration, economics, finance or a similar field
- bring experience in the fields of process/project management, risk controlling and capital management
- have excellent analytical skills and you understand the regulatory environment
- have advanced communication skills and constructively contribute to the resolution of conflicts
- have excellent English knowledge (verbal and written), German or CEE language are an advantage
- offer an autonomous and exposed position with a highly diversified range of topics
- provide the opportunity to deep-dive into the exciting field of Risk Models and Governance
- offer the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and ambitious multi-national team
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35.920,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: