International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Country Retail Risk Manager - Segment Private Individuals (f/m)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Country Retail Risk Manager who manages the credit life cycle of the segment Private Individuals (PI) in selected Networks Bank.
Private individual (PI) Risk Management is responsible for the management and governance of PI Credit Portfolios from inception till repayment in line with the Group's risk taking capacity and profitability targets. PI Risk Management is responsible for supervision and implementation of relevant segment standards in application processing & underwriting, fraud prevention, analytics & portfolio management, customer relationship management and collections/workout in Network Banks' (NWBs') practice. PI Risk Management is the first contact for all NWBs with regard to PI risk management related issues and activities.
What you can expect:
- Involvement in the development of the retail credit risk culture by identifying current and potential problems regarding the assessment of credit risk and key operational aspects of PI credit exposures
- Supporting the NWBs in product development/management, underwriting, portfolio management and collections/workout activities
- Supporting the NWBs to increase digitalisation and automatization of risk approval/underwriting processes
- Assistance to the NWBs to develop their local credit strategies, policies and procedures in line with RBI-Group wide standards
- Active management of the PI lending portfolios in a selected NWB by analysing, tracking, monitoring budget/portfolio level triggers
- Evaluation of the compliance of PI credit policy papers to ensure that NWBs conform to sound, safe and conservative risk management practices
- Regular on-site visits to the Network Banks
- Active participation in Group/regional-wide credit risk related projects
- Best practice / know-how sharing related to credit strategies, policies and procedures
- Supporting activities of RBI Risk Community development
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in risk/portfolio management, focusing on the retail private individual segments (multiple products) in a financial services setting?
- Risk conscious thinking in terms of general business management, beyond the specific credit risk focus,
- Ability to manage across multiple functional areas (e.g. product management, underwriting, rating/scoring, collections/workout) as well the ability to influence others at all levels of the bank?
- Strong analytical and technical skills; experience in data mining and portfolio analysis is preferred?
- Past exposure to multi-market, multi-cultural environment is preferred?
- Proven history of using good planning and process management skills?
- Willing to travel extensively from a Vienna base to all countries in the RBI network (SEE, CEE, CIS)
- Business level command of English. Knowledge of a CEE language would be an asset.
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!