Our principal MECHEL Service Stahlhandel Austria GmbH is a major steel-trading company with headquarter in Linz.
To add value and improve its operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes, our principal is looking for an objective Internal auditor. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
Internal Auditor (m/w)
Full- or part-time, MECHEL Service Stahlhandel Austria GmbH, Linz
- Internal control system documentation in corporate database in accordance with regulatory documents
- Methodological support to the business processes owners in description of business processes, identification of risks of financial misstatements and development of control procedures
- Participation in control procedures implementation
- Updating internal control system database information on quarterly basis
- Design and operating effectiveness of control procedures testing
- Reporting on control procedures testing results to company management and Internal Control Department of parent company
- Approving remediation plans of internal control system deficiencies and monitoring of remediation plans implementation
- Cooperation with Internal Control Department of parent company
- Cooperation with auditors during external audit
- Higher education (financial and economic)
- Experience from 3 years (accounting, audit, internal/financial control)
- Knowledge of IFRS, ability to analyze financial statements
- Experience in internal control system certification, SOX projects is an advantage but not a Must
- Fluent English and German
- Advanced PC-user
- Attentiveness, accuracy
If we have aroused your interest, please send your application with ID number 69.021 per E-Mail, to our consultant at ISG career portal ISG-Karriereportal. For this job, we offer a monthly salary of minimum 4,000 Euro gross per month (full-time), dependent on your education and experience.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
Landstraße 82, 4020 Linz
Mag. Erwin Ortner, MBA, T: +43 1 512 35 05