We are Austria's largest Research and Technology Organisation and an international player in the research areas that we cover. This makes us a leading development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Low-Emission Transport is seeking to hire a new Ingenious Partner for our location in Vienna:
Research Engineer (m/f) for the assembly of Lithium Ion batteries and operation of a research pilot manufacturing line
- Together with our international Battery Technologies team you will develop the electrodes, cells and components for next generation energy storage devices for e-mobility.
- You will work on innovative ways of battery cell manufacturing and develop new methods for prototype fabrication of Lithium Ion batteries.
- You will have the chance to work on cutting edge technologies in Austria´s only dry room.
- You will develop new mixing and coating methods for Lithium Ion battery electrode fabrication.
- In addition, you will successfully implement our new research pilot line for cell manufacturing and you will fabricate cells with your high drive towards quality and reproducibility.
- You will work together with partners from both academia and industry out of our current project portfolio, including international collaborations.
- You will write new project proposals in collaboration with both academic and industrial partners.
- Your results play a key role in our success with ongoing and future research and contract research projects.
- You are responsible for creating new operating procedures and for optimizing them further.
- Hereby the implementation of new technologies and methods is your main goal.
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner:
- You hold a completed MSc in process or chemical engineering (or equivalent).
- You bring a profound knowledge in process or chemical engineering (or similar field) and ideally have knowledge in coating and mixing processes as well as assembly of sensitive components.
- You have gained experience in handling chemicals within a laboratory environment.
- You are eager to learn new things, ambitious and passionate to work with our research team.
- Proficient English (written and spoken), Good German (written and spoken) is an advantage, but not necessary.
EUR 44.786,00 per year (gross income) based on the collective agreement (Forschungs-KV). Higher pay is possible depending on your qualifications and experience.
TOMORROW TODAY - WITH YOU?
Then submit your application documents, including certificates and photo to:
Mrs. Mag. Marie Theres Raberger, MSc, Recruiting
+43 (0) 50550-0