NXP Semiconductors Austria GmbH Standort Gratkorn
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
• Developing, implementing and testing of software and/or firmware for cryptographic key management
• Supporting architectural and security concepts for Trust Provisioning systems
• Implementing pre-personalisation of smartcard operating systems, e.g. JavaCard, GlobalPlatform
• Supporting the chip production with automated tool solutions
• Supporting customers for defining and implementing pre-personalization scripts according to requirement specifications for Trust Provisioning
• Hold a university degree in computer science, software development, security, telematics, engineering, mathematics or equivalent
• Have 2+ years of experience in Java (mandatory)
• Have knowledge in C programming (basic)
• Have experience in hardware security modules (nice to have)
• Have experience with Smartcard/JavaCard pre-personalization (nice to have)
• Demonstrate knowledge of C# (nice to have)
• Show knowledge of security/cryptography (basic knowledge)
• Are familiar with scripting tools (Python, Perl, Bash) (nice to have)
• Work independently are willing to listen and adapt
• Have good communication skills
• Are willing to travel
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 46.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Please contact: Adrian.firstname.lastname@example.org
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.