NXP Semiconductors Austria GmbH Standort Gratkorn
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
• Designing, implementing, and testing of applications in the context of secure software and key initialization during IC manufacturing
• Contributing to architectural and security concepts to ensure end-to-end protection of sensitive key material and data
• Reception of keys and data from external parties
• Bundling keys and data into a product configuration
• Processing throughout the entire manufacturing flow
• Transfer into the produced ICs
• Delivery of key material to external parties
• Designing and implementing of pre-personalization for smartcard operating systems
• University degree in computer science, software engineering, security, telematics, mathematics, or equivalent
• Experience in software engineering, seasoned Java developer
• Interested in hardware security modules and cryptographic protocols
• Interested in implementing reliable, high-secure, high-throughput services
• Knowledgeable in security, cryptography, PKI
• Familiar with industry standards related to GlobalPlatform, GSMA, and SimAlliance (nice to have)
• Familiar with software development in C (nice to have)
• Structured approach towards complex software challenges
• Self-organized and team-oriented
• Open-minded and communicative
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 46.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Please contact: Adrian.email@example.com
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.