"ICH GLAUBE DARAN, DASS MAN MIT FLEISS EINE STEILE KARRIERE ANSTREBEN KANN."
"So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Head of Counterparty Documentation C&M (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The unit Counterparty Documentation C&M is part of the Counterparty Management Markets department within the Group Business & Product Management area and is mainly responsible for the negotiation, drafting and ownership of transactional documents, including coordination with external counsels.
The unit is also advising on a variety of risk management and cross-border legal issues and responsible for the documentation of group internal and inter-bank financing applications and agreements.
- directly manage a team of documentation experts (lawyers), specialists and analysts
- are responsible for the negotiation and full legal documentation regarding derivatives, securities lending, repos and finance projects, including the ownership of the agreements
- ensure assistance to front and back-office and other units with regards to documentation of intra-group and and inter-bank financing transaction applications and agreements
- ensure assessment of legal enforceability of the product-related part of the documentation
- represent interests of Erste Group in all related internal and external bodies and working groups with regard to existing and ongoing regulatory framework and market developments
- act as a group wide competence center in your area
- possess a master degree in law and preferably experience in the capital markets legal area
- have min. 7 years of experience in a financial institution or a law firm advising in that area
- are proficient in English and German on business level
- offer a leading job in a dynamic field within the group and a professional environment for your personal development
- the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and diverse management team with the opportunity to grow and enhance your leadership skills
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.962,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: