"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Head of Markets Securities Trading and Sales (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- support the business strategy and manage the Erste Group wide Solution Portfolio for Group Markets
- manage and steer the Erste Group wide Project Portfolio for Group Markets according financial, strategic and operational targets derived from respective group business strategies and IT consolidation strategies
- mitigate the system downtime threats and develop contingency plans and mange IT risks, including security, privacy and third party vendor risks
- act as a Consultant and "Trusted Advisor" for business partners and support business driven change Projects
- develop IT strategies in Erste Group/EGIT to guarantee long term sustainable support and for the business lines
- derive and implement the IT strategy for GM area by structuring all organizational and IT related activities within the Group in order to support business partners needs and strengthen the position in Capital Markets
- ensure the reliability and transparency of group wide initiatives/activities and projects in EGIT service area CaM in order to fulfill business expectations
- collaborate group wide with peers, heads of other company divisions to ensure smooth overall operations within the company
- drive and support the establishment and improvement of business oriented group wide treasury IT architecture and take full control on software, hardware and human assets
- secure IT operational excellence and IT compliance adhering ISAE3402 requirements
- ensure the cooperation of models and structure according international standards (eg. ITIL) between the units within CaM Service Area especially the relationship between ORG and IT, CtB and RtB (holistic service provider view) to secure an appropriate IT risk, value and compliance management level
- secure the group wide EGIT budget/cost transparency, completeness, optimal allocation of limited available resources and reliability for business partner issues
- deliver business unit solutions rather than IT solutions and create competitive advantage through IT and technology
- are responsible for the driving development and enablement, where the main drivers for the initiatives are concentration on processes (STP), flexible IT frameworks/environments and cost efficiency
- drive productivity improvements through technology and leverage IT and technology to reduce cost
- drive efficiencies through IT business process enablement, by strengthening business analysis and business process knowledge within IT
- manage supplier / vendor relationships to perform to expectations, on-time and on-budget and foster Business Relationship Management (into direction of a Business embedded IT) for strong IT enablement of necessary business change activities and divisionalisation intentions
- perform and partly delegate ongoing Business Relationship Management function to internal business partners, such as Division Heads GM and subordinated management functions (Department Heads) within Holding/EGIT and throughout all entities
- accomplish and particulately delegate ongoing Business Relationship Management function to national and international business partners, such as Investment Banks (Poland, Hungary, Turkey), International Branches (London, Hong Kong, New York, Malta) and Erste Group Procurement
- proactively drive future oriented, innovative initiatives for a constant improvement of provided solutions
- offer you to take over a lead function for a highly motivated team dealing with increasing amount of demand and direct contact to customers within Erste Group
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 70.000,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: