NXP Semiconductors Austria GmbH Standort Gratkorn
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Active contribution to software architecture and design considerations
- Definition of software design, code and test plans / needed test coverage
- Definition of product / feature requirements
- Design and implementation of "on-card" Software / Firmware for smart card microcontrollers
- Contribution to effort estimation and project planning
- Documentation of architecture and modules
- Coordination of development activities
- Support for Common Criteria security evaluation and payment industry certifications
- Familiarity and comfortable working with international standards
- Java Card Architecture, SW Architecture Design for Smart Cards
- Standards like Global Platform, VISA, Mastercard, EMVco
- Smart card applications (Payment, eGovernment, Public transport)
- Secure coding practices / methods and knowledge of cryptography
- Communication Protocols for smart card protocols (ISO7816, ISO14443, SWP)
- Java Card OS
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 43.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.