Senior Account Manager - Hunter (m/w)
Ort Wien, Österreich
Ref # 460
Our client is one of the major international telecom providers and owns and operates Europe's most advanced and densely connected voice and data network. It delivers intelligent, customer-controlled network services to a diverse range of businesses including mobile operators, service providers and enterprise customers.
The purpose of the position is to identify new customers for the portfolio of products, identify the customers' needs, drive the creation of a deliverable solution, and negotiate the optimum commercial deal. In addition you close the deal in a way that allows maximum cash flow whilst building a lasting relationship.
Your major tasks are
- Understanding and identifying the Prospects/Accounts key business processes to help design competitive solutions to improve and support customer's processes
- Developing strong relationships with the key functional user base and senior executives of clients and prospects
- Collaborating with our client presales teams and Client Solutions Group to ensure opportunity identification to drive business growth and renewals
- Qualifying the prospects/accounts buying, budgeting and decision process to ensure accurate forecasts of renewals and new business
- Build and maintain a strong network to partners, consultants, etc in the market.
- Accurately maintain all sales related documentation and information (contracts, purchase orders, CRM entries)
- Collaborating with international team members via video conferences
What you would need to meet the expectations of our client
- Minimum of 10 years successful consultative sales experience to large sized, multinational companies in the targeted industry sectors
- Consistent history of over-achievement of quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Strong knowledge of the latest trends of the targeted industry sectors
- Knowledge of corporate IT organizations and business drivers for outsourcing
- Knowledge of Unified ICT Services, Cloud and Hosting Services
- Experience in managing multiple complex sales cycles in conjunction with brokering and scheduling high-level meetings
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Fluent German and English
- Regarding your personality you can imagine that a distinctive "hunter-mentality", a good self-confidence and hands-on approach, is mandatory
You can expect an international working environment within a very positive working climate and a very attractive salary package. The annual yearly gross income starts from EUR 70.000 exclusive the variable components and is for sure orientated on your professional qualification and experience.
This job is made for me.
If you do not have your resume right with you, you can also apply without it. Great, isn't it?
Apply today - easy. fast.