Digital Content Manager (m/f)
Marketing & Market Access
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees the creation of all content relevant for the medico - marketing campaign to fulfill the established standard
- He/she is the key interface for all ICE (Integrated Customer Experience) programs and tools
- Evaluates training needs and trains and coaches regional and local digital and brand teams on best practices regarding content creation and visual
- Ensures all creative materials, meet best practices rules and approvals, so that they can be incorporated without disruption to the campaign schedule
- Works closely with DPH (Digital Production House) on content creation based on standards
- Manages the DAM (Digital Asset Management) system rollout in the RCV region
- Leads the innovative approach to create new formats and channels to deliver the content to customers
For this position we offer an interesting salary considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to EUR 44,286.62 gross per year (full-time) for this position. An overpayment is possible. Moreover, we offer our employees a variety of attractive social benefits which will be introduced in the personal interview.
- PHD of Biology (with focus on oncology), Master´s degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing, Digital Production and/or any other relevant discipline
- Expertise in content marketing concepts, tagging and general asset management, preferably in the pharma industry or other regulated industries
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management operations, using Adobe suites or similar tools
- Extensive experience in digital production and non-digital processes
- Experience with content tagging and measurement strategies, with a good understanding of the MLR (medico-legal review) processes and regularity considerations
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams and matrix organisation
- Collaborative working style and strong communication skills
- Solution oriented
- Learning agility and hands-on attitude
- Language: proficiency in both written and spoken English is mandatory
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry's top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.