International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Research Sales and Operations is part of Raiffeisen RESEARCH at RBI and is responsible for the operation and development of investment research software. Our core tasks include content management, workflow management and publishing analysis and structured data on economies and capital markets via all distribution channels (e.g. e-mail, web, Bloomberg, Social Media, APIs) and data analytics. We focus on improving user experience for authors and readers, automation, integration projects and analytics. In the course of the banking group's digitisation, we are expanding our team.
IT Production Consultant for Investment Research (m/f)
Acting as IT consultant for investment research, you will
- Be part of our team directly within the business division of Raiffeisen RESEARCH next door to the power users publishing latest news on economies and capital markets
- Join us operating the current system environment and analyzing requirements, designing and implementing software enhancements
- Provide support to for the production and distribution of investment research
- Explore, evaluate and implement selected state-of the-art solutions such as Amazon Web Services, Countly, Robotic Process Automation, MailChimp, Quark Content Automation, Power BI, MongoDB, Hadoop, NoSQL jointly with your colleagues
- Contribute in projects or manage small or subprojects as project leader or product owner with your experienced colleagues
What you bring to the table:
- Broad IT knowledge in general and of the main IT systems, databases and query languages (in particular SQL), Python knowledge is a plus
- Interest in the areas of economy and capital markets is vital
- Experience in one or more of the named solutions in cloud solutions, analytics, agile software development, modern collaboration tools, marketing automation, publishing solutions or similar is a plus
- First work experience in operating, designing and implementing software solutions is a plus
- Curiosity and a passion to learn and grow
- Customer orientation, strong communication skills and team spirit
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 32.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!