Sales Development Representative (m/f)
The mission for the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to make first contact with prospective clients. The SDR will focus on territory and pipeline development and will act as a "hunter". The SDR is responsible for:
- Uncover and qualify opportunities which are then passed to the Direct Sales Representative (DSR) to close. The SDR will be expected to meet certain critical metrics as defined by the sales approach. These metrics will include outbound prospecting, inbound lead qualification and opportunities found and passed. Activities will be reviewed weekly with sales management.
- Use a consultative approach to understand a prospect's goals and needs, identify the key "pain points", build the initial trust that Tricentis can potentially help solve those pains, and introduce the DSR was a meeting has been agreed upon to begin the sales process.
- Build and execute territory based Sales Campaigns in partnership with the DSR and corporate marketing.
- Perform company and prospect research as a part of lead generation and qualification
- Contact and qualify sales leads from marketing campaigns
- Contact new prospects via phone, email and social media to understand their needs and explain how those needs may be met by Tricentis.
- Enhance product knowledge through regularly scheduled training sessions
- Provide qualified sales-ready leads to the DSRs to further account development/penetration efforts.
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Technical education and solid technical knowledge (e.g. university degree, etc.)
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Candidates should have one of the following: software, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- High achiever, competitive, and individually motivated
- Skilled communicator, adept at building and nurturing relationships and trust, active listener
- Good time management skills
- Excellent English, knowledge of the German language is an asset
- Legally authorized to work in Austria (RWR Card)
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchy
- Cool company events
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Permanent, full-time employment
The minimum gross salary for this position amounts between EUR 29.200 and EUR 49.000 per year plus a variable attractive compensation according to qualification and experience.
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca has been revolutionizing test automation, making testing easy for those with limited to no programming experience.
As we rapidly expand, we are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to help us grow. Our company culture is fun, lively and agile - using the same DevOps principles that are currently helping us re-shape the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with headquarters in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US and Australia.