IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. IMS develops leading-edge lithography tools, which are of key importance for further miniaturization in semiconductor and nanotech industry. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.
To strengthen our team for the challenging tasks ahead, we are looking for a
Digital Design Engineer (m/f)
Our Digital Design department contributes ASIC and FPGA systems for precise real-time control (with nanoseconds accuracy) and high-speed data transmission that meet very demanding requirements. You are an experienced digital designer. As a part of our team, you will be developing data and control systems using novel algorithms and state-of the art technology in close collaboration with other bright minds.
- Write design specifications according to requirements
- Architectural design and implementation of ASIC/FPGA designs
- Participate in technical peer-reviewing within the team
- Create and maintain documentation for different audiences
- Support verification team in debugging failures
- Hardware bring-up and testing
- A good university degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science
- Strong technical and theoretical background
- 3+ years of industry experience in ASIC or FPGA design as a plus
- Hardware description languages, preferably SystemVerilog
- Experience in design closure (constraining, STA, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of embedded software development
- Good knowledge of scripting languages such as shell, Python, TCL, Perl, etc.
- Experience with version control systems
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
- Special skills appreciated: high-speed interfaces, DFT, requirement engineering, control system theory
- An exciting occupation with complex, technical challenges
- A young and dynamic team with short lines of communication
- A culture welcoming high engagement and entrusting you with a broad range of duties
- Excellent technical and personal development opportunities
- Annual gross salary: starting from EUR 45.000 according to skills and experience
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at. Alternatively please send your résumé to Peter Hoesle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IMS Nanofabrication AG Schreygasse 3 1020 Wien Austria
Tel: +4312144894 Fax: +4312144894-99 email@example.com www.ims.co.at