Jun. Project Technician (f/m)
Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Full-time
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, highly efficient in-house production and more than 6,000 employees, the Doka Group is one of the world's leading companies for developing, manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees' professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
- As a project technician, you will work together with the project team on
technical and economic project solutions from quoting to order processing.
- In an Auto-CAD based system you design the technical solutions (formwork
plans, formwork statistics) and create material, parts and production lists.
- Advise our customers as a competent contact person regarding the optimal,
economical use of our formwork systems.
- After a comprehensive training phase, you will be involved in projects of
- Completed technical education with a focus on construction, civil engineering, mechanical engineering or similar function.
- First professional experience in the technical environment is an advantage
- Very good MS Office and AutoCAD skills ideally also 3D AutoCAD
- Resilient, reliable and team-able personality
- Very good English knowledge
- Willingness to travel.
- Good communicating skills and a team player spirit.
What you can expect?
- To become part of international team.
- Individual and subject-specific training during your training period as well as further trainings.
- For HTL degree, we offer a minimum total annual salary of EUR 30.100 gross, overpayment depending on qualifications and work experience.
Doka Group | Josef Umdasch Platz 1 | 3300 Amstetten
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom
A company of the Umdasch Group.