IT Project Manager (m/w)
You are responsible for projects and customer mostly in the DACH region. You work with mostly new Tricentis Tosca customers to help them with their initial start. You create Tosca implementation strategies, implement prototypes and plan customer engagements
- Plan, lead and execute test projects in client engagements mostly in the DACH region. (80% willingness to travel in Europe)
- Establish the Tricentis test approach (continues testing, risk based testing, model based test automation) at the clients of Tricentis
- Providing effort estimations and feasibility assessments
- Support our sales in the pre-sales process and create proposals
- Conduct and moderate workshops with subject matter experts to create test cases
- Coaching and training of partners and clients
- Automating test cases for various different technologies and customers
- completed education in computer science (e.g. University, FH, HTL,...)
- min. 5 years professional experience in IT consulting, software quality assurance and testing
- Excellent German and English
- Communicative, excellent presentation skills, consultative attitude
- Strong analytical skills (debugging, tinkering)
- Work permit for Austria (RWR Card)
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Working at the cutting edge of Software Development
- Flexible working times
- Great events for employees
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- Annual pass for public transport
- wide range of health care activities
- Modern office with chill zone (Virtual Reality, PlayStation, Wii U, table football, ...)
According to your experience the annual gross salary will be between EUR 42.000,- and EUR 50.000,- pa.
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tosca Testsuite, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a highly motivated Training Content Developer & Trainer. Our company culture is lively and agile, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.