At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager in the Public Sales Segment based in Vienna or Linz with a specific focus on developing clients in the public area. The public segment is a strategic investment area for HPE.
We offer a challenging and rewarding job in a dedicated and highly professional account team, where you will be responsible for topline revenue, profitable product mix, a fast increase of our product & services SoW, selling activities into the Austrian public segment, breakthrough into new focused areas, and an overall superior total customer experience.
- CxO level partnering - Establishing & maintaining executive contacts and selling HPE's business value at the executive account level
- Account Business Planning - Building and executing an Account Business Plans that includes both strategic and transactional initiatives to grow our presence and share in the account over a 3 year time horizon
- Business Management - Monitoring and orchestrating sales pipelines, ensure business predictability, and the continuous population and movement of near- and long-term opportunities among the account team and partners
- Sales execution - Orchestrating and leading the account team and partners to ensure an efficient, focused and sales driven opportunity creation and closing execution, deliver strong & predictable sales forecast.
- Increase share of wallet, business development - Driving the leveraging of the full solution portfolio of HPE to broaden the scope of field/territory sales, innovative selling strategies together with the account team in recognition of changing sales dynamics and customer accessibility
- Working with alliances and partners to develop more robust and complete solutions, and to further differentiate HPE from the competition
- It is expected that travel will be + 50% of time throughout Austria, and on occasion international travel will be required.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Engineering (or similar)
- >5 years experience in account management
- Experience in working in the public sector environment, especially universities, municipalities and local governments
- Excellent knowledge in the public tender & procurement procedure, processes
- Experience in working in an international and matrix organization
- Business and financial acumen
Business and people management
- Excellence in managing a sales territory and business governance
- Demonstrated success in building, mobilizing and motivating teams and partners
High level communication skills:
- Excellent communication skills in Geman and English language
- Ability to express value of HPE solutions from a business perspective
- Ability to position HPE's solutions leadership at CxO level
Sales Capabilities (Will to Win)
- proven track record of delivering results and consultative selling skills
- demonstrating strong passion for selling
- delivering against (or beating) business targets and showing winning attitude
- meeting customer commitments with speed, high quality and consistency
- Energizing personality with high standard of personal integrity
- Be a role model
We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the most attractive employers.
We are legally obliged to quote the KV minimum salary (related to KV Handel für Angestellte) for the position (27.790 EUR gross annual salary with 38,5 h/w).
For this role an annual salary starting at 65.000 EUR gross OTE (All-In with a 60/40 split) is planned - with the willingness to pay significantly more depending on individual experience and qualification plus an extensive benefits program.
If you are looking for new challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely have to get to know each other. Please apply at our job portal - opening # 1019110.
Want to know more about HPE? Then let's stay connected!
Hewlett-Packard Gesellschaft mbH
Wienerbergstraße 41, 1120 Wien