Networks Test Engineer (w/m)
Air Traffic Management
As a leading communication and information solution provider, we operate in mission critical/safety environments around the world, for example Air Traffic Control, Public Safety Emergency Services, Railways, Defence and Martime. We develop and deliver fail-safe, user-friendly, custom-tailored solutions that empowers our customers to efficiently perform their tasks.
The business unit ATM Networks has a strong customer orientation and technical specialization in IT and Networking. The Operations group aims for a professional handling, dealing with peer departments and external customer. Our department is responsible for the deployment of ATM Networks as part of the professional service catalogue, the holistic end2end testing of products and solutions, as well as, fostering the alignment of SW-development with our customer needs.
Join our testing team as an Enabler within ATM Networks!
- planning, specifying and performing manual and automated tests and continuous improvement of practices, methodologies and processes
- reviewing and analyzing system requirements and solutions as to their testability
- performing integration, system and regression tests in complex system landscapes and documenting the results
- executing system acceptance with customers (factory, site and integration acceptance testing)
- proactively drives resolution of cross-functional dependencies for execution of the validation and verification plans
- close collaboration and interactions with system architecture, DevOps and project / program management teams
- University degree in a technical field (IT, network or telecommunications) and at least 5 years working experience in a similar role
- experience with IT / Networking Integration projects
- general understanding of networking and IP protocol stack
- familiar with Linux operating system and networking test tools
- very good English communication skills
What we offer
- high degree of responsibility and the possibility to actively participate in
- shaping the company's success
- collaboration in international projects and multi-cultural teams
- career opportunities in a successful Austrian company
- challenges and room for continuous professional and personal development
We are offering an annual gross salary from EUR 45.000,00 depending on your qualification and working experience as well as numerous benefits. Together for a safer world - become a part of Frequentis and apply online now!
Date hired: From now on
Willingness to Travel: 15%
Employment Fraction: Full-time
Contract Type: Employee
+43 (1) 81150 2194
TIPS FOR APPLICATION