JAVA SOFTWARE ARCHITECT/
IT PROJECT MANAGER (m/w)
- Technical Leader
- Project Design
- Software application implementation
CRIF is the leading provider in continental Europe of banking credit information, one of the key players worldwide providing integrated services and solutions for business & commercial information and credit & marketing management, and is included in the prestigious FinTech 100, a ranking of the leading global technology solution providers to the financial services industry. Nowadays 3,100 banks and financial institutions and more than 25,000 business clients use CRIF services in 50 countries on a daily basis.
Due to our expansion, we are looking for someone to join our CRIF Credit Solutions (CCS) DACH team in Vienna, Austria as a
JAVA SOFTWARE ARCHITECT / IT PROJECT MANAGER (m/w)
- Within the IT Area, you will be in charge of projects design, implementation and management of complex software applications written in Java.
- Assist team members with procedures, tools, utilities, processes & standards, act as technical leader for the projects.
- Act as a mentor, provide training on the job and advice the team on the tasks assigned.
- Actively code and refactor significant parts of the application.
- Responsible for the troubleshooting activities in case of performance and production problems.
- Responsible to design and implement long term solution to improve application and service architecture in terms of reliability, performance and cost.
- Review business documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- About 4 years experience in the specific role of Software Architect and/or at least 2 years in the position of Senior Software Developer
- Excellent knowledge of Java Enterprise and distributed architecture
- Direct experience of at least one major application server platform (JBoss preferred)
- Good database design and migration experience (Oracle preferred)
- Project Management, Pre-Sales as well as functional analysis skills will be considered a plus
- Good relational skills, team-oriented, stress resistant and flexible
- Fluent knowledge of both German and English language is required
What we offer:
- A friendly, dynamic and highly qualified team with experts and pioneers
- Flat hierarchies and the possibility of entrepreneurial participation
- Professional, non-bureaucratic collaboration in interdepartmental teams
- Opportunities and challenges for your personal development in a very international environment
- National and international training opportunities and career opportunities
- The daily challenge to be more committed and successful than the competition - and shared joy in our successes
We offer a competitive salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement. Please apply with CV and motivation letter as well as information about your income expectations and possible entry date via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Szikszay, HR Business Partner.