"I believe that passion is the code for everything."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Technical Solution Analyst (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are working in a team for operating the Financial Instrument (Product) Database and the Centralized Data Management System
- run core solutions and are in direct contact with customers (RISK, Mid- Office etc.)
- support the requirements-, incident-, problem and change management
- coordinate the internal and external suppliers
- take care of the automation of execution and monitoring mechanisms and continuously improve our solutions
- prepare documentations and reports
- have experience in a similar job within operations of an IT service Provider
- bring experience in operations and application management of an IT solution and very good knowledge in the administration and implementation of various IT systems (Linux, Oracle, UC4, Shell-Sripting, Perl, SQL)
- having experience and knowledge about products from financial markets would be a benefit
- are a self-reliant, responsible, and solution oriented person
- offer knowledge in the banking environment and are fluent in English and German
- offer a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: