International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Retail CRM Leader (f/m)
As a Retail CRM Leader (f/m) you lead international CRM projects, assess sales & marketing processes and support RBI and their NWUs with CRM concepts and initiatives. In addition, you push further development of CRM strategies as well as new functionalities and processes. In this exciting position you have a staff function and therefore you directly report to the board manager of retail.
What you can expect:
- Build up centralized CRM competence centers
- Generate and support CRM strategies on a group level
- Conduct audits based on current status of the specific country with further development of action plans and roadmaps in mind
- Drive cooperation among CRM key stakeholders, customer experience and digital dimensions
- Participate in analytical and infrastructural projects
- Evolve and drive initiatives to improve the efficiency of retail business
- Define benchmarks and best practices in bank industry
- Popularize digital channels among clients and push digital sales
- Interact with external and internal stakeholders in order to define and discuss CRM business requirements
What you bring to the table:
- A master degree in technical studies (e.g. IT, Mathematics, Business Informatics etc.) or in Economics, E-Commerce or Marketing
- More than 5 years relevant experience in the field of CRM and/or Marketing & Sales management, experience in financial institutions is an advantage
- Strategic vision on CRM development in an digital and customer experienced environment
- Practical knowledge of advanced analytics - descriptive, predictive, prescriptive
- Deep understanding of IT/Digital solutions, processes and workflows
- Fluent in English, German and any other CEE Language is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong management skills, practical experience in team building and leading
- Willingness to travel up to 20% (CEE region)
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at 72.800,00 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!