"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Oracle Developer for Credit Risk Reporting (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are strong in ORACLE SQL/PL development
- take responsibility for tasks and drive them forward yourself
- will enhance the existing Datamart
- collaborate with the team to create the new Risk Reporting world
- provide support as per rota
- have several years of Oracle SQL/PL development under your belt
- have done extensive Credit Risk reporting in your previous jobs
- are familiar with banking terms such as exposure, risk-transfer, collateral and can explain them to an un-initiated
- are not fazed by complex queries and can interpret them fwd's and backwd's
- are have a structured approach to work
- know what to ask whom and when
- take pride how easy your code is to read and to maintain
- write code to eliminate problems not to create them
- like to work in a team
- offer you an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team, in addition you will benefit from gaining technical know-how
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective Agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: