"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Head of Group Data Origination and Collection (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- like to connect to people and data sources
- lead the way by walking the talk
- balance vision & execution
- recognize and prioritize value for organization
- enjoy to mentor and grow a team
- bring 5+ years' experience as application manager/data manager with the responsibility for managing teams as technical lead for development, delivery and support of ETL and data centric projects
- have 3+ years' experience with leading and mentoring agile teams, implementing professional software engineering practices and experience in an implementing automated CI/CD environment leveraging DevOps best practices
- are fluent in English for both verbal and written communication (advanced C1 level); knowledge of any other language is an advantage
- are willing to work from our Vienna and our Bratislava Office
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 60.000,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: