"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
BI Operations Manager (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- like to connect to people and data sources
- plan and steer BI processing activities within a team of technicians for the whole chain of BI landscape starting from source system load over transformation and calculations up to report generation
- coordinate overall BI 2nd level support and main interface to 1st and 3rd level support (incl. IT Operations, SLA Management) with stand duty or shift work to enable 24x7 reaction
- have 3+ years' experience as application manager/data manager/service manager responsible for managing a team in an ETL and data centric operations environment
- act as 1st and 2nd level for job processing as well as BI solutions including monitoring, incident and problem resolution
- act as main business counterpart representing BI operations to Business Partners (controlling, risk, statutory reporting)
- act as incident and problem management coordinator for overarching issues affecting the BI landscape
- have minimum 3 years' experience in operations of analytical or transactional systems in banking or similar industries with 24/7 operations, both in development and operations
- possess strong analytical skills and performance-driven mind set and is a good communicator, successful in issue and conflict resolution
- work target and result oriented with strong customer focus
- are proficient in English (advanced C1 level), additional languages are an advantage
- are willing to work from our Vienna and our Bratislava office
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: