"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Business Analyst - Hedge Accounting (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
IN YOUR NEW ROLE YOU WILL:
- assist in resolving highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the business needs of Group ALM & Treasury Accounting by applying their financial, hedge accounting and technological knowledge to the design of methodologies, models, and/or systems solutions
- provide business support to various users across the Group and assisting with the design and implementation of systems enhancements.
- participate in the systems implementation process and define user procedures and workflows
- develop conversion and implementation strategies
- verify conversion and provide user documentation
- participate user training and support post-implementations
YOU ARE BEST EQUIPPED OR THESE TASKS IF YOU:
- bring an university degree in Economics (Accounting), Business Administration (Finance) or Information Technology (with emphasis on one of the previous) or equivalent business experience / qualification
- have an understanding of financial accounting principles and knowledge of UGB, IAS 39 and IFRS 9
- possess a medium to advanced knowledge of Excel (mandatory) and SQL (preferred)
- have more than 4 years of overall business experience and at least 2 years of relevant experience as Business Analyst or Consultant
- have excellent verbal and written English skills, German skills are a further advantage
- bring experience with Accounting engines (e.g. Calypso, Simcorp) will be an asset
- are interested in both technical and business side of requirements
- have a strong interest in solutions over keeping processes
- manage yourself and others to achieve the necessary goals
- are self-driven and flexible
- like to work in a team and performs well under pressure/Deadlines
OUR OFFER FOR YOU IS:
- an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team, in addition you will benefit from gaining technical know-how.
- the support of your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- a guarantee for a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: