Volvo Penta designs, develops, manufactures and markets marine and industrial power systems. Advanced technology and high standards of quality, combined with a very high degree of customization and partnership with customers, are its prime competitive features.
Volvo Penta Europe Office East is now looking and recruiting a
Technical Trainer (m/w)
to join the department in Tribuswinkel (NÖ).
In this position we are looking for a person with a very good knowledge about engines, especially in the marine and industrial area. Our new colleague should also be a target oriented person with strong abilities to do trainings for our partners. The goal is to support our network with excellent trainings to ensure that the end customer will be served by a competent and skilled Volvo Penta Dealer.
As Technical Trainer you will:
- Deliver trainings for marine and industrial engines to our dealer network
- Measure and monitor dealers technical competence level
- Create an annual training plan based on a measured competence level
- Prepare a yearly budget for technical training
- Facilitate our dealer network group with the Volvo Penta Learning management system
- Define, document and implement processes, routines and working methods to increase efficiencies within the training function
- be a backup for technical support within the Support Team of the East European market
- Technical education (Bachelor of Science or equivalent)
- Work experience of minimum 5 years
- Very good English skills
- Technical knowledge, preferable of Marine and Industrial engines
- Very good presentation and lecturing skills and to be able to convey the training in a methodical way
- Very good computer skills as user
- Have a genuine interest in working with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Able to travel on occational level in Central East Europe
We offer you:
- Monthly minimum salary: EUR 4.000,- gross (all in), depending on your experience, even more
- Company car also for private use
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via email@example.com.
Volvo Group Austria GmbH
Telefon: +43 (0)5 75 00