cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 2700 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
The Facility Manager will coordinate the administration of logistics real estate and property facility management, set up and maintain object data base, facility works budget tracking and reporting, monitoring and controlling of the facility works, including negotiation and administration with the service providers as well as optimizing the repair fond and life cycle of the real estate.
To strengthen the team at our Headquarter in Fischamend, we are looking for an experienced professional who is enthusiastic in taking the challenging position of a
Facility Manager (m/f)
Your main tasks:
- Single point of responsibility and accountability for performance of Facility Management
- Set up and maintain object data base with help of modern tools (Building Information Modeling)
- Set up Centered Maintenance Strategy and administer all facility services to ensure compliance with local regulations
- Identify KPIs for facility work tracing and reporting
- Provide data to support facility evaluation
- Create standard Inspection Process in facility works
- Manage and monitor all object and service documentation and contracts
- Develop, recommend and monitor the budget requirements in facility management
- Evaluate and manage / monitor the assets life cycle process
- Manage and optimize procurement procedure for outsourcing services and contractors on facility management
- Advocate for facility needs and priorities and align the facility´s requirements with the entire organization´s requirements
- Coordinate with national organizations the local handymen for small maintenance and repair works
- Create process improvement initiatives to increase management efficiency and data accuracy
- Technical degree in Civil Engineering (Bauingenieur- oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen)
- Experience in facility management and local authorities procedures
- General knowledge of principles and terminology of Building Information Modeling
- Organizational and time management skills
- Professional and effective interpersonal communication and written skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with service providers and business partners
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, a passion for logistics real estate and property as well as IT-affinity
- Excellent English language skills
- Possibility to take responsibilities and to drive changes within the organization
- Individual development and career possibilities
- An excellent team-orientated and multi-cultural working environment with flexible working hours
- A competitive performance orientated annual salary package starting from EUR 33,600 depending on qualifications and previous experience
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Ms. Claudia Strassil via our online job portal.