Senior Hybris Developer (f/m)
You can do it! As a Senior Hybris Developer you will design and implement complex websites and e-business applications for our international customers. You will be an autonomous part of a team that realises agile, innovative projects and future-ready solutions.
- Technical responsibility for the implementation of customised software solutions in the e-commerce/Java-environment
- Structuring of requirements, data and object modelling
- Analysis of customer requirements and support in the development of solutions
- Implementation and adjustments based on existing components (Hybris) and development of new components
- Use of modern techniques and innovative approaches in software development
- Experience in the area of e-commerce, as well as, e-commerce systems are essential
- Perennial professional practice with Hybris
- Experience with databases, frameworks (Spring) and ORM
- Knowledge of design patterns, UML, J2EE, JSP, XML/XSL(T), JSTL
- Excellent English languages skills are essential German is a plus
You would describe yourself as an approachable person with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. Sound like you? Apply now, in English or German.
Please send your application written in English (covering letter, CV and references) including salary expectations and possible start date to Susanne Kistner: email@example.com
HR Business Partner