cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 2700 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world. Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
As Director Human Resources you are responsible for the HR strategy and its operational implementation at the headquarters. Applying your valuable HR experience and knowledge with thanks to your creativity, drive and entrepreneurial thinking, you ensure the competitiveness of our HQ and increase it´s talent density together with your team.
Director Human Resources (m/f)
Your main tasks:
- Strategic business partner to the top management at the Headquarters, responsible for keeping the HQ efficient, forward thinking, effective and lean
- Recruiting and selecting the most fitting new employees, whilst ensuring succession planning is in place
- Improving retention rates: developing and following the performance management system, recommending changes and promotions, conducting and analyzing exit interviews
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Ensuring legal compliance in all HR topics
- Monitor and appraise employee work results (immediate and long-term staff requirements)
- Supporting managers to coach and discipline employees
- HR development: career path projections, training, learning + development, leading development for managers and their teams
- Improving management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policy and procedure by using corporate tools and HR files
- Leading HR team in Headquarters
- Drive HR marketing and employer branding (schools, universities, job fairs, internet presence)
- Establishing contacts and network within the industry
- Setting department and personal targets with superior persons on regular basis (targets achievement are controlled and measured by superiors), assuring the group target setting system is followed
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required
- University degree (Bachelor, Master) in law, HR, business, economics or similar education
- Several years of professional experience in HR field and experience in management (in the field of logistics is an advantage)
- Good understanding of legal relationships
- Strong corporate and entrepreneurial thinking
- Passionate about the growth of the whole company and team spirit promoter
- Self-starter attitude, high level of energy and decision-making power
- Good communication skills and open to interacting with people
- Positive charisma, winning nature, conviction and enthusiasm
- Excellent English and fluent German language
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- International development and career possibilities in addition to professional further development
- An excellent team-orientated and multi-cultural working environment with flexible working hours
- A competitive performance orientated annual salary package starting from EUR 90.000,-- depending on qualifications and previous experience
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Mr. Tomas Zeman via our online job portal.