Quality Assurance Test Engineer for Mobile Products (m/w)
Our client develops advanced identity verification solutions for web and mobile with the aim of preventing fraud on a global scale. The software products allow the verification of IDs and credit cards in real time. The world's leading technology companies such as Easy Jet, Coinbase, Mr Green, Airbnb and PokerStars are among the customers of our client.
You will get the chance to work within an international startup with a small team where each and every member's opinion matters.
The client's global team has offices in Vienna, Linz, London, Palo Alto, Jaipur, Udaipur. The Vienna office is in easy access to public transport and you will join an awesome team and have the opportunity to play table soccer, do lunch bbq´s on our sunny terrace and join various sporting activities. Last but not least: modern hardware and the OS of your choice are further highlights, as is the chance to work with cutting-edge software development technology.
As a QA Test Engineer you will:
- Play a vital role in the creation of robust mobile solutions that will appear in millions of apps around the world
- Work inside the cross-functional agile teams, closely cooperating with developers, product managers, scrum masters and other stakeholders
- Use testing infrastructure, data and tools to perform manual, exploratory and automated testing
- Make quality issues and concerns visible and help others understand the risks and impacts to our end users
- Propose improvements to our processes to be able to deliver higher quality software on time
- Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle: from product planning to releasing into production and monitoring the live environments
- Manual and automated testing (functional and non-functional) of mobile SDKs and their backend API
- Enjoys working in a self-organizing team environment
- Thinks further than the solution appears to require
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality
- Experience with iOS and Android testing as well as their development IDEs (XCode, Android Studio)
- Minimum 3 years experience in testing of Mobile/Backend Applications, REST Web Services, DB Systems (SQL, NoSQL), Web Server (Tomcat, Apache)
- Experience with Java/Objective-C is a plus
- Experience with load-testing and or penetration-testing is a plus
- We offer an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) of minimum 45,000 EUR gross with a possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience
- Periodic salary reviews
- An AGILE & flat structure environment working in self managing, cross functional teams
- Flexible working hours, home office and learning & development opportunities
- An awesome team to work and enjoy lunchtime BBQ´s with
- Discounted Gym membership
- Snacks, fruits, beverage
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen.
Für Rückfragen steht Ihnen Frau Mihaela Radu telefonisch unter +43 1 524 55 01 32 gerne zur Verfügung.
[randstad.at](https://www.<a href=)/jobsuche/job-details-redirect/?jobref=735&source=karriere_at&utm_source=karriere&utm_medium=bewerbungsformular&utm_campaign=inserat" title="Bewerben">Bewerben
Randstad Austria GmbH
Neubaugasse 43/1, 1070 Wien