"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Senior Solution Manager SAS (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- coordinate all operations-related topics (alignment with SAS IT team and with module responsible persons)
- calculate and steer operation costs
- contribute to change-the-bank projects as well as to run-the-bank topics
- are engaged in 3rd level support
- develop strategies for SAS solutions in your specific area
- are responsible for requirements engineering and write software requirements specifications
- support developers in the realization phase and create and execute test cases
- bring SAS knowledge and are open for continuous improvement
- are ideally experienced in leading small teams (appx. five people)
- have ideally knowledge in the area of Credit Risk and create and maintain solution documentation
- work solution-oriented, self-motivated and customer-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- have excellent English skills in verbal and written form as well as very good communication skills
- possess profound analytical and logical thinking capabilities and are open to work in an international environment
- offer a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects.
- provide you the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- offer you a competitive and performance-related salary that will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: