"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
SAS Developer for Modeling
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- contribute to analysis, development, testing and operation
- work within the whole product life-cycle
- actively build up a long term relationship with our internal customers
- will be part of an increasingly flexible service and are expected to proactively shape its future
- have a professional education, at least 3 years of experience in software development - SAS, Python & Java (optional)
- are experienced esp. in SAS DI Studio, SAS Base and SAS ETS
- understand Hadoop and Hive and have the ability to do basic commands and maintenance
- have SQL know-how, ideally with Oracle databases
- are familiar with a Linux environment and shell scripting
- speak English fluently and use it throughout your business day
- are a communicative, team-minded, customer-oriented and analytical thinking personality with the ability to act independently and at your own responsibility
- offer a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects.
- provide you the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- offer you a competitive and performance-related salary that will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: