Senior Software Developer (f/m)
Our client develops advanced identity verification solutions for web and mobile with the aim of preventing fraud on a global scale.
You will get the chance to work within an international startup with self-managing teams, where each and every member's opinion matters.
- Be part of a cross functional team to work on continuous improvement of the client's systems with innovative technologies
- Collaborate closely with the team to get features working from requirements/analysis through the development process into the production environment
- Work with Product Managers to clarify and prioritize work, with QA Engineers to maintain and improve quality, and with DevOps engineers to support operational and troubleshooting work
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
- Define and use with your team best practices to produce new features in the most effective way while continuously improving quality of existing systems
- Solid experience with Java, Spring (Core/Boot/Security/MVC/Data), REST (principles and hands on experience with at least 1 framework), SQL (able to write performant queries against 100M+ tables), Git, Maven/Gradle, JPA, Design Patterns
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- Experience with JNI & JNA development to support our Computer Vision team
- Ability to work with PM/QA/DevOps as equal partners throughout the whole lifecycle of the feature/product, from inception till operating & maintaining it
- Ability to write good quality & secure code, preferably be familiar with static code analysis tools
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to learn constantly, and be capable of abstract thinking while having a structured approach to work with a hand son mentality
- Enjoying working in a self-organizing team environment
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking & structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality & international mindset
Additional Skills (any of the following):
- AWS experience
- PostgreSQL experience, esp. performance tuning
- Experience with any of the following: docker, Kafka, microservice based architecture (hands on), Spring Cloud
- Deep knowledge of Java 8 features
- Additional knowledge of Python/C++
- Machine learning/Deep learning experience
- Our client offers an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) of minimum 50,000 - EUR gross with a possible verpayment depending on qualifications and experience
- A flat structure environment working in self managing, cross-functional teams
- Working with up to date technologies in a convenient environment with tools of your choosing (OS/IDE)
- A friendly, sunny office in Vienna with easy access via public transport
- An awesome team to work and enjoy lunchtime bbqs with
- Flexible working hours & learning & development opportunities
- Snacks, fruits, beverages
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen.
Für Rückfragen steht Ihnen Frau Mag. Anna Maria Huemer telefonisch unter +43 (0) 1 524 55 01 37 gerne zur Verfügung.
[randstad.at](https://www.<a href=)/jobsuche/job-details-redirect/?jobref=737&source=karriere_at&utm_source=karriere&utm_medium=bewerbungsformular&utm_campaign=inserat" title="Bewerben">Bewerben
Neubaugasse 43/1, 1070 Wien