"ICH GLAUBE DARAN, DASS INNOVATIVES DENKEN DIE FORMEL ZUM ERFOLG IST."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees..
Retail Business Development Specialist (limited contract until 12/2019)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Erste Group aims to be the leading Retail Bank in Central and Eastern Europe, providing global industry-leading customer experience, products and services. Bringing forward Erste's retail business - especially in the light of the increasing digitalization of our business - requires the development and execution of a future-proof retail strategy combined with successful implementation of retail intiatives. A strong focus of the Group Retail Strategy team lies on innovation and group-wide retail business development. This includes the development and implementation of new retail business model combining branch, salesforce and digital services to an omni-channel approach, always ensuring a strong focus on the best client experience and profitability. Group Retail Strategy is charactarized by a strong team approach, intensive cross-divisional collaboration as well as intensive strategic alignment with the seven local retail units in the countries.
- develop, align and implement new retail business models combining branch, salesforce and digital & CRM services to an omni-channel approach, always ensuring a strong focus on the best client experience and profitability
- develop and implement initiatives to push the knowledge transfer and foster the exchange of information and collaboration within Erste Group's retail business
- build open and creative communication between people in Erste Group across different channels
- represent Erste Group to internal and external partners and stakeholders
- have at least 3 years of job experience in various retail related functions, perferrable in financial industries or consulting
- preferably hold an academic degree
- gained experience in managing cross country strategic projects and business initivatives
- have experience in working with and in intercultural teams
- possess kowledge of the international retail banking market
- are a pro-active change supporter to improve the organization's effectiveness and performance
- show enthusiasm for innovation, digital trends and customer experience
- have strong (cross cultural and hierarchical) communication and analytical skills
- are motivated to work in a future oriented and demanding environment
- are a strong team player
- are willing to travel up to 50 % of your working time
- possess excellent English skills and preferably one or more CEE language
- invite you to proactively identify innovative buiness solutions, that will ensure Erste's future success in retail banking
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: