Software Support Engineer (m/f)
The platform development group at Greentube is currently looking to establish a dedicated technical support team.
Within this team, you work alongside the teams that focus on software architecture, software delivery, and software development to support our live products together with our international customers and their technical service providers.
- Be the 2nd level support contact for technical queries, problems, incidents, questions and requests for our applications (no call center atmosphere!)
- You are primarily responsible for maintaining a seamless workflow and the ongoing quality improvement for our processes
- You define requirements to handle recurring tasks effectively
- You analyse problems and find solutions to prevent incidents, suggest permanent solutions for recurring problems
- You represent our products both internally and externally and you are responsible for giving our partners and their own support teams a whole overview of its capabilities (e.g. creating FAQs and improving documentation)
- You review, comment and advise on technical matters that arise while we operate our products
- You have a technical education and at least 3 years of experience in the field of software support or development
- You have experience in querying data in relational databases (SQL), experience in the use of monitoring tools and log files (IIS) to investigate customer inquiries or issues that we experience in our production environments
- You have experience with service oriented architecture and have used - or even better - helped to create, test or support web-based applications
- You have excellent analysing and troubleshooting skills
- You want to get to the bottom of any issue that arises, ensure that it is resolved, and communicate during that process with the affected customers and product owners
- You have high communication skills and are used to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 43.500,- for applicants with at least 3 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.