"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Senior iOS Developer (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- create a code/product that our clients will love to use
- change the way people approach their banks
- influence banking solutions in multiple countries
- will create free banking products with the app
- bring 5 or more years of experience with iOS development
- have experience with SWIFT, Objective C, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, GitHub and Xcode
- are used to work in agile environment
- are able to work efficiently and independently also under pressure
- bring strong coordination and communication skills within an international environment
- possess fluency in English for both - verbal and written communication, further CEE languages will be considered as beneficial
- offer you an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team, in addition you will benefit from gaining technical Know-how
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: