"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
SAP AFI Solution Manager (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
IN YOUR NEW ROLE YOU WILL:
- be responsible for operating the sAFI Product (E2E view)
- act as a contact person for business and IT
- demonstrate a logical, rigorous, and analytical problem-solving approach, leading requirements gathering sessions to develop solution options to meet client requirements
- develop together with the architects a business architecture strategy based on the strategy of our customers and a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations
- have strong Alignment with Business Analysts for Accounting processes (especial with SAP Accounting for Financial Instruments).
- apply a structured approach to capture perspective of the finance function including, business capabilities, business and technology processes, organization & people, technology, data and information
- effectively communicate with client leadership and business owners within client finance functions and related teams to identify areas of opportunity, challenges and drive change
- conduct and document complex business processes
YOU ARE BEST EQUIPPED FOR THESE TASKS IF YOU:
- bring 3 - 5 years of Finance experience and proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle (education in Accounting and/or Finance is preferred)
- have 3+ years of hands-on experience with SAP Finance solutions
- ideally possess Accounting and/or Financial Analysis experience and background
- have the ability to learn new concepts, business processes, software quickly and to use technology to solve business problems with an analytical approach
- are familiar with end-to-end SAP concepts
- bring strong verbal and written communication skills; strong time-management and organizational skills
- are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- have the ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
OUR OFFER FOR YOU IS:
- an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team, in addition you will benefit from gaining technical know-how.
- the support of your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- a guarantee for a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: