Assistant to the Director
Part time (20 hours per Week)
The Assistant to the Director will provide assistance in handling a broad and diverse range of responsibilities and assignments, both internally and externally in various dimensions of the work.
- Assist in day-to-day executive duties and new or unplanned projects, arrange meetings and events.
- Be the point of contact for international offices and partners.
- Conduct background research and analysis and prepare materials and documentation to support the company´s broad range of activities.
- Actively help in maintaining and reporting monthly charges and expenses, and bookkeeping.
- Organise and supervise private and business trips of different levels of complexity.
- Coordinate private matters.
- Be responsible for office maintenance and property management.
Qualifications and Experience
The position calls for a highly organized individual with project management, communications and organizational skills. The role requires self-direction combined with flexibility and a capacity to give and receive feedback graciously. Attention to detail is highly important for this position.
The Assistant should ideally possess the following professional qualifications and personal attributes:
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as an assistant/project manager or in hospitality;
- Capacity to be proactive, by anticipating needs and looking ahead at all times;
- Good organizational skills, with attention to details;
- Confidentiality and discretion dealing with information;
- Multitasking, knowing how to prioritize and adjust timetables based on demand and other circumstances;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ability to absorb high volume of information from a variety of sources and to synthesize the key elements;
- High level of German, English and Russian languages is essential;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Valid work permit or student visa in Austria.
Salary EUR 800.00 netto per month.
We look forward to receiving your CV in English.
Orex Holding GmbH