.NET Backend Developer
Do you know Pepper? It is a human-shaped robot, that is a genuine humanoid companion created to communicate with you in the most natural and intuitive way. It is kindly, endearing and surprising. And they are our every-day companions and closest team members.
If you are interested in working with/on them, you will be interested in a applying to this role!
Working place details: Vienna 1070, 38.5h/week.
Salary: from 2.984,00EUR
- Responsible for the development of Content Management System (CMS) for Pepper
- Developing new features/applications
- Optimizing existing systems
- Contributing to the definition of technological standards in our Cloud environment
- Being involved in the complete project life cycle - from the analysis of the requirements to the creation of the specifications, design, implementation, testing and documentation
Professional profile we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- ASP.NET Web Application Development (3-5 years of work experience ideally)
- Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Basic knowledge of the MS Azure Cloud technologies including Azure web applications, App Services, MSSQL DB, etc.
- Working knowledge of source code repositories including GIT HUB, BitBucket etc
- Working knowledge of Agile Project Management with Visual Studio Team Services (TFS, VSTS)
Personality profile we look for:
- Passion to work with new technology
- Bringing new ideas to the team and the company
- Working in a team on your individual area
- Desire to develop new applications from scratch and to reuse existing methods
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality highly-complex projects across teams
- Proficiency in English, German is a great asset
- Working next to the humanoid robot Pepper
- Freedom in creativity and space for building your ideas (almost no boundaries on what you can create)
- Working in dynamic and friendly Start-up environment
- We offer unlimited supply of chocolate and coffee
We are looking for someone on full-time position, with the salary above the minimum regulated with collective bargaining agreement (2.984,00EUR) depending on the experience you would bring to the team. Working place is in Vienna 1070.
Interested? We are also! Send us your application on firstname.lastname@example.org
Humanizing Technologies GmbH