The company Atmosa is a global player in the production of Phthalic Anhydride, an intermediate product in the chemical industry. We are active in over 20 countries across the world with special focus on Italy and Germany. After 22 successful years, Atmosa is expanding in to new areas and wants you on board.
- Completed studies at HAK, HBLA, FH or University.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong teamworking skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Other language proficiency is a strong plus
- Computer proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Grow sales and profitability of accounts using frequent customer contact and good business judgement
- Manage and enhance the relationship with customers
- Provide a rolling forecast that is accurate and allows for proper production planning for both Atmosa and customer
- Develop and implement market strategies by identifying market trends and needs of key accounts
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Co-ordinate and communicate with team members to achieve sales targets
Das für die oben angeführte Position, aufgrund gesetzlicher Bestimmungen verpflichtend zu publizierende KV Mindestgehalt von EUR2.500,00 Bruttomonatsgehalt, ist aufgrund unserer attraktiven Verdienstmöglichkeiten wenig aussagekräftig und wird individuell mit Ihnen vereinbart.
We look forward to your application!
Key Account Manager