"ICH GLAUBE DARAN, DASS MAN MIT FLEISS EINE STEILE KARRIERE ANSTREBEN KANN."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Payments Operations Operator (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international Environment.
Group Payments Operations and Clearing is responsible for clearing & settlement of payments providing the national and international reach to Erste Group Members, Savings Banks and Foreign Subsidiaries for foreign payments and SEPA. The Unit manages further the network relationship with Clearing Houses and CSMs and is responsible to steer all payments and settlement operations in the Erste Group.
The Unit defines end-to-end payments and clearing workflows ensuring cost efficient and compliant services for all entities. Further, the Unit prepares payments relevant reports and acts as a regulatory SPOC for payments to all internal departments in Holding, group members and towards the supervisor/ auditors.
The Unit develops Group Payments Strategy in cooperation with business stakeholders, compliance and IT. Represents Erste Group in national and international bodies and participates in industry working groups.
- carry out payments & settlement operations, and provide payments advises to Holding internal customers, CEE subsidiaries and correspondent banks
- cooperate and provide support to Business and Compliance to improve security, anti-fraud and compliance standards for payments in Erste Group
- cooperate with service providers i.e. sIT, EGIT, EGSS, define service levels, and train EGSS to improve the quality of payments processes provide input on Erste Group operational requirements to clearing houses and correspondent partners
- manage data for payments & settlement, and provide regular reports on transactions, major KPIs and DQIs for daily operations, including improvement measures
- support major projects in payments and settlement operations, prepare the test concept including test cases, and furthermore conduct tests
- maintain conditions, routing tables and standard settlement instructions (SSIs)
- hold a university degree in Economics, Finance or Technology
- have minimum 2 years experience in Transaction Banking, Product Management with strong focus on payments, Payments Operations/Mid-office or payments technology companies
- show strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset
- possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- have proven skills to work in an international environment, or multi-language and multi-cultural teams
- are fluent in English for verbal and written communication, knowledge of German and/or a CEE language is an advantage
- have advanced Microsoft Office skills (in particular MS Excel, Word, Power Point) and advanced database analytics
- offer you the great opportunity to be a part of Erste success in a committed team and a very dynamic and international environment
- have the possibility to offer the job in full- and part-time form
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 32.244,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Other
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: