JOIN US AS
Customer Success Manager (m/f)
at Sixfold in Vienna
Millions of truckloads of heavy freight is carried around Europe every day -- in an inefficient, costly and polluting way. We leverage data and novel technology to disrupt the industry and thus reduce this inefficiency. We start that journey by providing real-time supply-chain visibility to our carrier- and shipper-customers. By giving them transparency into the status of their shipments, we help them to serve their customers better, improve their operations, and reduce cost as well as CO2 footprint.
Our founding team's past experience includes building and launching Skype, Taxify, Teleport & Voog as well as consulting Fortune 500 companies at McKinsey. We have partnered with TPG, a leading global investment firm -- think Airbnb, Spotify, Uber.
We are looking for someone to build our Customer Success organization in Vienna and help us make our customers successful and happy with our offering. You will be working very closely with the founding team as well as our sales and product team in order to ensure the best experience for our customers along the entire lifecycle -- with your team as their key contact.
- Build our customer success organization (with the potential to grow and also build and run our operations team)
- Help on-boarding new customers (Shippers and Carriers) to the Sixfold platform
- Monitor customers usage of the product to ensure & increase engagement and fuel product development with ideas for improvement
- Improve on-boarding and support practices by collecting feedback from customers, studying other customer success programs, and analyzing customer data
- Develop targeted support and training material, to best help our customers along the entire lifecycle
- Provide support, both related to the product itself as well as technical questions
- Find ways of acquiring new customers based on your close interaction with them and understanding of their needs
Skills and qualifications
- Background in business consulting, customer success, or customer support roles, ideally in a B2B environment
- Experience in leading and (ideally) building a team
- Great interpersonal skills and an energetic and positive attitude
- Well-organized, structured, and analytical (data-driven) with an ability to work well under pressure
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Technical aptitude with interest and ability to grasp basic technical concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English (our team's lingua franca) and German
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus points for
- Experience in supply-chain or logistics, ideally transportation
- Additional language skills, e.g. French, Italian, Spanish
- Experience with contributing to software projects as an analyst, tester, developer, etc
- Experience with CRM and support tools (think Pipedrive, Salesforce, Intercom, or Zendesk)
What we offer:
- Full-time position (40h/week) based in Vienna
- The minimum salary offer starts at EUR 3.800 gross/month and is negotiable depending on education and previous work experience
- Work in an international team with people from Austria, Estonia, France, and Germany (more to come)
- Join a speeding rocket -- we have an exceptional founding team, we have secured funding for the long-term, we have a network of globally renowned logistics experts backing us as advisers and last but not least, we have customers waiting for our product
- Spend your work days in fun environment -- we are a "family by choice". Not just daily at the office but also at quarterly offsites and recurring meetups with remote team members
- Spacious and well designed offices in Tallinn and Tartu city centers and soon Vienna
Are you up for it? We can't wait to meet our future Customer Success Manager!
Get in touch now!
Send an e-mail including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.