JOIN US AS
Business Development Manager (m/f)
at Sixfold in Vienna
Millions of truckloads of heavy freight is carried around Europe every day -- in an inefficient, costly and polluting way. We leverage data and novel technology to disrupt the industry and thus reduce this inefficiency. We start that journey by providing real-time supply-chain visibility to our carrier- and shipper-customers. By giving them transparency into the status of their shipments, we help them to serve their customers better, improve their operations, and reduce cost as well as CO2 footprint.
Our founding team's past experience includes building and launching Skype, Taxify, Teleport & Voog as well as consulting Fortune 500 companies at McKinsey. We have partnered with TPG, a leading global investment firm -- think Airbnb, Spotify, Uber.
We are looking for someone to build our Customer Success organization in Vienna and help us make our customers successful and happy with our offering. You will be working very closely with the founding team as well as our sales and product team in order to ensure the best experience for our customers along the entire lifecycle -- with your team as their key contact.
- Define key customer segments to go after and define how to best reach them -- jointly with sales
- Identify new markets (e.g. geography, industry, etc.) and develop & execute plans to address them
- Develop and manage (strategic) business partnerships to support our growth
- Build and manage teams to tackle new markets & partnerships
- Drive strategic marketing efforts to further fuel growth, e.g. attending key conferences, publishing white papers to underline our thought leadership
- Define, track, and manage (financial) growth indicators
- Fuel product development based on market insights and to support growth
- Depending on interest/profile: expand & manage our finance function
Skills and qualifications
- Background in business development (ideally in B2B environment) and/or top-management consulting (McKinsey, BCG, Bain, etc.)
- Experience in leading and (ideally) building a team
- Track record of entering new markets and/or signing partnerships
- Well-organized, structured, and analytical (data-driven), with a sense for the big picture and attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English (our team's lingua franca) and German
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus points for
- Experience in supply-chain or logistics, ideally working with carriers
- Experience in technology/software environment, with interest and ability to grasp basic technical concepts
- Experience in Finance/Controlling
What we offer:
- Full-time position (40h/week) based in Vienna
- The minimum salary offer starts at EUR 3.800 gross/month and is negotiable depending on education and previous work experience.
- Work in an international team with people from Austria, Estonia, France, and Germany (more to come)
- Join a speeding rocket -- we have an exceptional founding team, we have secured funding for the long-term, we have a network of globally renowned logistics experts backing us as advisers and last but not least, we have customers waiting for our product
- Spend your work days in fun environment -- we are a "family by choice". Not just daily at the office but also at quarterly offsites and recurring meetups with remote team members
- Spacious and well designed offices in Tallinn and Tartu city centers and soon Vienna
Are you up for it? We can't wait to meet our future Business Development Manager!
Get in touch now!
Send an e-mail including your CV to email@example.com.