For our Controlling Team within the business unit Clay Building Materials Europe located in our HQ in Vienna, we are offering the following position for immediate appointment
Business Unit Controller (f/m) with focus on Analysis & Planning
- Compilation of profound analysis for Business Partnering to the Business Unit board members
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis for the Business Unit board, the service departments and the operations
- Intense cooperation with the service departments of the Business Unit regarding special analysis and reporting on following topics: investments, energy consumption, energy pricing, production cost development, focus and innovative products, overhead cost management, sales controlling
- Coordination of the forecasting and budgeting process; analysis to support the alignment process
- Various harmonization projects to continuously improve analysis possibilities throughout the Business Unit
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance/ Controlling/ Accounting or similar education
- Preferably 3-5 years of relevant professional experience (experience within manufacturing industry is a plus)
- IT affinity, experience in SAP is an advantage
- Good Knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent command in English; any other European language would be beneficial
- Experience in working in an international cross border environment is a plus
- High degree of accuracy and affinity to figures
- Process oriented, analytical and joined-up thinking
- Dynamic, flexible and self-driven working approach
For this position we are searching for a highly self-motivated person, who is able to work effectively with different stakeholder groups. You are ready to act on own initiative, bring excellent communications skills and are able to develop complex tasks within your team.
An attractive workplace at our headquarters in a dynamic environment with appropriate remuneration as well as development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you. We offer you a monthly salary of minimum EUR 3.100, depending on experience and qualification and attractive employee benefits. Our offer certainly addresses likewise to female and male applicants.
Please upload your CV and motivation letter via our online tool.
Simone Kurz is looking forward to getting to know you!