With more than 2.5 million customers, BAWAG P.S.K. is one of Austria's largest banks operating under a well-recognized national brand. The Bank applies a low-risk, efficient, simple and transparent business model focused on Austria, Germany and developed markets. The Bank serves retail, small business and corporate customers offering comprehensive savings, payment, lending, leasing, investment, building society and insurance products and services through various online and offline channels. The Bank closely adheres to the retail strategy of focusing on the Austrian market while selectively targeting its international retail lending opportunities. As part of this strategy, the bank has acquired retail mortgage portfolios in Western Europe (UK/France) in the past two years.
STRATEGIC INITIATIVES ADVISOR
- Business intelligence: Being capable of extracting information appropriately and reduce it to the essential needs for management, especially C-Level format (experience in PowerPoint a plus)
- Business cases and modelling: Being able to build clear and concise business cases - which entail a well-thought-through body and clearly structured format with in- depth analytical rigor.
- Data crunching: Pulling data from various sources (Excel, Access, other sources eg SQL, are ideal but not a precondition)
- Project management: skills and experience of running several measures with different divisions and the herewith required prowess of decisive addressment and reconciling ambitious goals (partly contrary) in a dynamic and constructive manner.
- Good communication skills: Experience in navigating large organizations. Provide exceptional business partnership by exhibiting professionalism, ownership, and initiative.
- Holistic mind-set with problem-solving mentality - constantly asking after: what is right for the company and how can we get there?
- Several years of experience in finance industry (or alternatively in big, blue chip character, companies)
- Being ready for overtaking true senior responsibilities in a challenging and dynamic environment; brings a strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity.
- Self-starter with sufficient know-how in data analytics
- Accountability: affinity for running complex initiatives / measures and being fully responsible from the beginning until the very end.
- Very good German and English skills
- An exciting task and the opportunity to actively co-design the future of the banking business as an expert or leader in a dynamic time
- An environment where men and women can achieve much with self-motivation and commitment und at the same time create a good compatibility between private and professional obligations
- Attractive possibilities for your career and further education as well as numerous social benefits
- For this position there is a minimum salary based on a collective agreement for full time of EUR 37.541,42 gross per year. Higher salary depends on experience and professional education.
Your contact person: Christine Erben
We look forward to receiving your application.
Mitten im Leben - Ihr Einstieg in die BAWAG P.S.K.