Eaton - Power Distribution Division has an opening for a
Divisional Supply Chain Manager
This position can be located in Vienna or in another European locations near an international airport.
- Responsible for managing and continuous improvement of the divisional Supply Chain Processes and Organisation. The position encompasses Logistics, Distribution, SIOP / Capacity planning, Materials Management, Production planning and Performance Measurement. This is a divisional role that is is functionally responsible for the functional team in each plant and the Supply Chain coordinators.
- Regular travel is required to ensure strategy, policy and performance is adopted and achieved across plants effectively. The position is a key driver of divisional financial results and achieving world class manufacturing level.
- Lead and improve the Sales Inventory Operational Planning and RCCP process at division level to assure business targets and capacity adjustment both in short term (0-12 weeks) and long-term horizon (3 months-18 months)
- Owns the long term capacity planning and utilization assessment
- Provide leadership to the sites and drive improvement on the divisional KPI´s
- Work with central procurement teams to optimize transport and material flows.
- Manage the materials function within the division considering manufacturing capacity, schedules, workloads.
- Install and manage a systematic make vs. buy process.
- Support our supply chain shared services strategy
- Lead effective development and deployment of lean Logistics in the plants also have a strong focus on overall lead-time reduction.
- Drive standardization across the Division for SC related information flow as well physical material flow.
- Support the Industry 4.0 strategy definition and execution within the Division
- Ensure operational and material cost our targets are met
- Support the sites in training and skill improvement for the development of all SCM team members.
- Drive continuous improvement of functional competencies and play a key role in building the SCM organizational capability in the sites by providing continuous coaching, training and leadership development to SCM team members.
- Bachelor/ Master's degree
- Solid experience in end to end supply chain processes
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM), Continuous Flow Manufacturing, Pull System, Standardized Work, 5S,
- Problem solving tools & methods, including statistics and process variation reduction tools.
- Contract Negotiating Skills
- Working knowledge of various commodities cost drivers and manufacturing techniques
- Understanding of key financial metrics and strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- High degree of organizational skills; ability to plan, organize, build effective teams and drive for results.
- Strong communication skills, intercultural awareness and ability to work with and motivate people not reporting directly
- Highly motivated team player with hands on mentality and managerial courage
- Results-orientation; proven successful track record in customer, inventory and materials management
- Fluency in English is a must
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
For a work location Austria:
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
Currently Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19,7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look--from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day--you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.