DaoPay is a licensed payment service provider offering tailor-made solutions for cashless payments. We operate in more than 70 countries processing payment transactions on the internet via credit card, mobile, e-wallets, blockchain payments and bank transfers. Clients use our services for online gaming, social media sites, internet gambling and much more.
Legal Counsel & AML Officer (m/f)
As the Legal Counsel, you will…
- Provide legal advice with a main focus on contract law, commercial, financial law and legal matters for international cooperation
- Draft and elaborate commercial agreements
- Ensure legal compliance in different jurisdictions
- Monitor new applicable laws and recommend necessary actions
- Organising, preparing and coordinating with compliance team all KYC-related documents
- Keep up to date licence related documentations and reports
- Have access to a network of company lawyers supporting you in the different topics
As the AML Officer, you will…
- Further develop and assure internal AML processes
- Process and edit bank-internal suspicious transaction reports and decide from an AML perspective about the necessary steps
- Supervise the on-boarding of new merchants from an AML perspective
- Handle all reporting requirements towards ÖNB and FMA and other regulatory entities
- Fulfill the legal requirements of an AML officer
Your qualifications should include…
- Austrian Law degree on Master level
- At least 2 years professional experience as a practicing legal counsel and AML experience
- Knowledge of ZaDiG, PSDII and AML regulations
- Knowledge of Telecom and Common Law is a plus
- Fluent German and English both oral and written
- Additional languages are a plus
- Experience with international contractual law
- High MS Office proficiency
- Strong communication and team skills
The opportunity to join a small agile team in a growing and innovative company based in Vienna.
This role is open to candidates seeking part-time or full-time positions. The annual gross salary for this position is EUR 45,000 (full-time) with willingness to overpay depending on your specific qualifications and experience.
Please email your comprehensive application documents including relevant references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DaoPay GmbH • Hackhofergasse 5/14 • 1190 Vienna • Austria